When you visit https://scanner.appcheck-ng.com/vulnerabilities and click "Word Report" or "CSV Report" the scanner will attempt to generate a report of all your vulnerabilities, regardless of impact, location, type, etc.
If instead you wish to limit the report to only contain certain vulnerabilities, such as those of a specific Impact (eg High), follow the steps below. The same steps can be used to filter the report based on fields other than Impact, such as Host, Assignee, Age, etc, simply by changing the column you use.
Example: A Report of High Impact vulnerabilities Only
- Log in to the AppCheck customer portal and visit https://scanner.appcheck-ng.com/vulnerabilities:
- Point your mouse cursor at any column header, such as CVSS 3 and click on the downward arrow that appears, to bring up the columns menu:
- Select Show Columns, then find the column you wish to use and if it is not currently ticked click it. This will add it to the list of columns shown on the table. In this example the column is Impact - note that even though the table is grouped by Impact already, we still need to add the column in order to filter the report:
- The column has been added to the table:
- Expand both a section and a specific vulnerability so that you can see the table row for a specific vulnerability. The vulnerability chose should be an example of one you wish to include in the report, so in this example the vulnerability is one with High Impact:
- Point your mouse cursor at the chosen vulnerability's value in the column on which you wish to filter. In this example the column is Impact and the value is High. A pair of arrows will appear - a green arrow pointing left and a red arrow pointing right:
- Click the green arrow pointing left. This value (High Impact) is now used to filter the table - it now shows nothing but vulnerabilities with High Impact:
Inversely, if you clicked the red arrow pointing right, the table would now show only vulnerabilities that do not have High Impact.
- Click the button for the desired report type (eg CSV Report). The generated report will be filtered the same was as the table.
- You can reload the page to clear the filters.